Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Kent, 1148 Central Ave N, Kent, WA 98032, USA
About the event
Who needs some friends and fun things to do for the fall?!
What this series is: A reoccurring event happening every 2 weeks at different locations and doing different things. The focus is finding connections you think can turn into real friendships. We have learned that consistency in events is helpful for most people. So you have to keep showing up.
Who will attend? People from all over WA. Our primary age demographic is 25-65.
How is this group different than others? There are so many ways but the short of it is our core values that we have learned after running a community for 3 years.
- Values like:
- Practicing open and honest communication.
- Being open and accepting of all humans.
- Following through on commitments. Do not RSVP unless you can come.
- No dating. The intention is to make friends. We love, love but that can be found on so many other apps and groups.
- Communicate in a way that deepens your connection. If you don't think the conversation is allowing you all to connect more then switch the topic.
- Be curious. Practice asking lots of questions. You cannot get to know others if you aren't asking thoughtful questions.
- Be childlike in the way you connect. We love that children connect so easily and playfully.
So come join us!
******Please join the whatsapp group to best communicate with us beforehand. The connection can begin early! https://chat.whatsapp.com/E6yfLDyVgQZ5rbwcI8b2E7